Ssup readers. (( i know no one would read this but lets act like there is. Hahaha))
Salam And evening .😊
I just tired of losing friends AHAHAHAAH YE SELAMA NI AKU JE YG ANGGAP KORG KWN AKU. WHY I NEVER REALISED THT YOU GUYS JUST TAKE ME FOR GRANTED . MASYAALLAH.
Im not regretting malah im so grateful,Alhamdulillah HAD the opportunity to know her. Like yeah, in her ups and downs aku la yg ada duk beri sokongan dan dorongan. And i shouldnt hv done that. Tp takpalah . Allah dah takdirkan en. Lagipun, shes lost a worth girl. But i lost a materialistic yet selfish also unprofessional girl. Alhamdulillah Allah save me from tht disgusting peop. Kwn ngn aku bcause of popularities , intelligence, etc.. but Naaaah biarlah Allah bls k .
She left me because of the rumours between her crush and I like HAHAHAHAHA. Its just rumours . And we r not even closed friends 😂😂 i hope one day she can be a wise thinker one day 😂😂😂 and ofc bcause of her , her crush and I are getting closer 😂😂😂 yep. Dah fedup hahahaha nak sangat en tgk rumours tu jd betul. Ha tgk la tgk. Geram haku. ((We were getting closer indeed, but still, my baestfriend tht i knew 5 yrs ago never stop poaching my heart.GAH))
Gtg . Bye !